Saturday 21 February 2015

Not post number 22!

(I started to write a murder mystery as a blog about 9 years ago.  Recently, I've been thinking of developing it into a novel instead and am trying to get started on it.  So here is a beginning but who knows where I will go with it.)  

Death Writes a Blog

None of this would probably have happened if I hadn’t gone to that conference in Helsinki on the use of technology in the teaching of languages.  Someone said, have you thought about using blogs with your students?  I hadn’t.  I didn’t really even know what a blog was.  Well, yes, I knew what they were but I didn’t know how you would go about starting one and what you would even write about.  At first i thought I would just throw it out there to my seniors.  I’m always looking for something to inspire them.  They probably knew what blogs were and could easily set one up and start writing.  Then I thought that perhaps I should start one myself.   That way I would know what they were talking about.  I am the teacher, when all is said and done, and I should be the one leading the way.  My department head would expect it too.  The school had just spent all that money to send me to a conference.  The least I could do, is apply what I learned.  


So, that’s how it started, that conference and of course my philandering, good for nothing boyfriend, the scumbag!  Now, I’m being held in protective custody with a murderer gunning for me and I can’t help but wonder how one thing led to another.  Good question!  And when I try to work it out, it just leads me back to dumb luck, or in this case, bad luck.  I decided to write a blog, my boyfriend cheated on me and I stumbled into a murder.

No comments: